Ready to take the next step?
Watch our video, and arrange a campus tour or visit day.
Request information / Schedule a tour
Learn about our EC - Grade 8 campus
Learning for lives of purpose
1. Attend open house, or schedule a personal appointment or visitation day with the Admissions Office.
2. Submit Dock application.
3. An admissions interview will be scheduled by the Admissions Office. This includes signing the Dock Covenant Statement.
4. Submit a financial aid application by April 15, if applicable.
5. Following the admissions interview a decision letter will be issued.
6. First tuition payment, which confirms your enrollment, is due August 1.
Please note that although there is no formal deadline to apply, applications will be accepted as long as there is space available.
Dock reserves the right to request additional interviews and additional documentation as needed.