As part of their Communications class curriculum, each Dock senior gives a 20-minute oral presentation at the end of their senior year. These presentations summarize the student's high school experience, but more importantly, provide an opportunity to reflect on their academic, social, and spiritual growth and development during their high school years.
Family and friends are invited to attend these presentations, which will be given June 4-6 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. in three different locations on campus: Clemens Auditorium (Chapel); Longacre Center's Clemens Theater; and Longacre Center Room L-212.
Click here for a complete schedule of presentations.
1. Attend open house, or schedule a personal appointment or visitation day with the Admissions Office.
2. Submit Dock application.
3. An admissions interview will be scheduled by the Admissions Office. This includes signing the Dock Covenant Statement.
4. Submit a financial aid application by April 15, if applicable.
5. Following the admissions interview a decision letter will be issued.
6. First tuition payment, which confirms your enrollment, is due August 1.
Please note that although there is no formal deadline to apply, applications will be accepted as long as there is space available.
Dock reserves the right to request additional interviews and additional documentation as needed.
Enter Text Here